CGPA System : Conversion of Marks into Grade and How to Calculate SGPA.
- Semester Grade Point Average (SGPA) –
- The performance of a student in a semester is indicated by a number called SGPA.
SGPA is the weighted average of the grade points obtained in all courses registered by the student during the semester. It shall be calculated as follows-
C = the number of credits earned in the ith course of a semester for which SGPA is to be calculated
p = grade point earned in the ith course
i = 1,2,3……n represent the number of courses in which a student is registered in the concerned semester.
Total earned Grade Points for the Semester
SGPA = ——————————————————————-
Total Credits for the Semester
Final Result / How to Calculate CGPA?
- Up to date assessment of the overall performance of a student from the time of his / her first registration is obtained by calculating a number called Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), which is weighted average of the grade points obtained in all courses registered by the student since he/she entered the School/Department. Conversion of CGPA in to Grades
CGPA | Grade
8.0-10 | A+
7.0-7.99 | A
6.0-6.99 | B+
5.5-5.99 | B
4.5-5.49 | C+
4.0-4.49 | C
0 –3.99 | F
Incoming search terms:
- nmu engineering cgpa system
- nmu cgpa system
- How to count Cgpa into percentage in nmu
- nmu in/cgpa conversion
- jalgaon univercity m a result convert mark calculator
- Mumbai university final results of engineering calculations
- Mumbai university TYBA Result System
- nmu cgpa grade calculator
- total cgpa of t y b a
- nmu conversion cgpa to percentage