SSC CHSL 2016 10+2 Exam Notification: – Staff Selection Commission of India is going to release SSC CHSL Application form 2016 for conduct combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam to recruit talented and skilled candidates on posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Now eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form from the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in. The official detailed notification and online application for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 will be released on 8th October 2016.
This exam is held by SSC every year on various centers of India. About 2 million students appear in this examination as per previous records. Now many candidates are waiting for Application form of SSC CHSL. So we are informing such candidates that they will able to submit their application form after 8th October 2016.
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. It was formed on November 04, 1975. It’s headquarter is located in New-Delhi, India.
SSC CHSL Application form 2016, 10+2 LDC DEO Vacancy Details: –
Name of Organization: – Staff Selection Commission.
Name of Posts: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Eligibility criteria: –
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification: – candidates who are applying for these posts should have passed 12th or its equivalent education from any recognized College University.
Age Limit: – Candidates who are applying for these posts should have age more than 18 years and less than 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Important Dates: –
- Start date to submit Online Application: – 8th October 2016
- Last date to submit Online Application(Part-I): – Update Soon
- Last date to submit Online Application(Part-II): –Update Soon
- Dates of Examinations (Expected): – November/December 2016.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016, SSC 10+2 Notification 2016: –
Candidates will able to fill online application form after 1st August 2016 from the official website of SSC. Candidates will need some guidance to fill the application form. So we are here with our key steps to instruct candidates that how to submit Application Form. We advise candidates to follow these key steps. It will take their less time.
>> Check Notice for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2016
>> Important Notice:
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)- 2015 Examination-Cancellation of candidature of all the 5792 candidates for their having appeared more than once in this examination
Key steps are followings:-
Download official notification when available.
Read notification very carefully.
- Visit on www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on part-1 registration from any of two servers.
- An application form will appear on computer screen
- Enter all personal and educational details in application form.
- Click on proceed.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
- Pay application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- They can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
- Click on part-02 registration and fill transaction number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form.
Note: – if candidates filled part-01 from server-1. They should use same server to fill part-02.
Click Here- Apply Online <———
Click Here – Check SSC CHSL (10+2) syllabus & Exam Pattern <———
Updates by SSC Dated : 11th August, 2016.
Subject: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015 – Revised Scheme of Examination (Tier-II) and (Tier-III).
Candidates of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 may please refer to the para 12 of the Notice of aforesaid Exam published on 13.6.2015. Some of the contents of the above para are given below:-
“The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer”.
“The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary”.
Under the provisions of the Notice as referred above the Commission has introduced an additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-II in CHSL, 2015 which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode. This information was also published in para 9 of the write up issued along with declaration of result of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 held on November, December, 2015 & July, 2016.
It is further clarified that:-
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- Tier-III of the Examination would continue to be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
- Skill Test / Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 of the Notice of the Examination dated 13th June, 2015.
- The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
- The candidates are informed that Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) is tentatively scheduled on 18th September, 2016.
- The candidates are further informed that the Skill Test / Typing Test is proposed to be held immediately thereafter. The specific dates for the same would be uploaded on the website of the Commission and Regional Offices shortly.
Under Secretary (P&P-I)
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016: –
We hope that candidates won’t do any mistake while filling SSC CHSL Application form 2016 after reading this post. If they have any confusion or query regarding this post they can ask us. We will feel pleasure to help them. Candidates can get latest updates about recruitment from here www.result24.in.