guest lecturer online application Karnataka
Karnataka University Vacancies 2016 – 192 Teaching Assistant Guest Faculty Jobs. Karnataka University released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 192 Teaching Assistant Guest Faculty Jobs. Karnataka University Teaching Assistant Notification 2016 invites online application forms form all eligible job hunters to fill vacancies.
This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in karnataka. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Karnataka University Recruitment 2016. Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD) has released the notification for 192 various vacancies in the official website www.kud.ac.in. In
KUD Teaching Assistant Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants educational qualification must be post graduation / masters in relavant discipline from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks with Qualify NET/ SLET and PhD. Refer official advertisement to get post wise academic qualification and requirements.
Age Limit : Candidates age group must matches with the requirements mentioned in official advertisement and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per government norms.
Job Contenders should pay the deposit amount for Karnataka University Posts. Category Wise Application Fee is mentioned below.
- SC / ST:150/-.
Simple steps to apply for Karnataka University Dharwad Recruitment :-
- Applicants must logon to official website : http://www.kud.ac.in
- Go in the Notification Section.
- Click on link named KUD Guest Faculty/ Teaching Assistant vacancy 2016.
- Read out whole article carefully and then start to download application form.
- Provide all necessary information like Personal Information, Previous Education Details.
- Deposit the application fees and write the token no.
- Affix Photo and Signature in the application form.
- On successful filling of application form, note down the address to submit the application form.
- Submit to the concerned Department on or before 4 July 2016.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents to the Concerned Department on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- Self Attested copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Experience Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Qualification Certificate.
Pin Code – 580 003