SRMJEEE Application Form 2017: Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University (SRM University) will soon release SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form (SRM Engineering Entrance Exam) and going to conduct the SRMJEEE Examination. All the aspirants who wish to get admission for the B. Tech programs. Candidates have provided the SRMJEEE B.Tech. Online Form which can be applied till the last date (will be announced soon). Candidates are needed to check the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in for full detail. SRMJEEE Examination 2017 is conducted by the SRM University every year to select the candidates for the B. Tech course.
About SRM University: Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University is also known by SRM University and it is located in Kancheepuram district of Tamil Nadu. To improve the education system and quality of education, SRM provides foreign faculty, flexible & dynamic curriculum, and global connections are the features of that set SRM apart. The SRM University offers to students various degree courses in engineering & technology, medical, marketing, education, science, law and management departments. The courses offered by University are B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS, MS, MD, BDS, BBA, BCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, LLB, LLM and many others.
How to Create Study Plan |Best App for Prepare Online
More of the details:
Name of organization: Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University
Announcement about: SRMJEEE/ SRM Admission 2017
Education Qualification: Aspirants who have desired to apply for the SRMJEEE Application Form 2017 they need to have passed 10+2 with minimum 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM). Candidates who are going to apply for the genetic engineering biomedical, engineering, bioinformatics and biotechnology, they need to have minimum 70% in Biology/Mathematics/Physics and Chemistry.
- Last date of application form: March 2017.
- Slot booking for online examination: March 2017
- Entrance Examination Paper Pencil examination: April 2017
- Online examination: April 2017
- Publication of rank list & counseling schedule: May 2017
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form, Apply B.Tech Admission Online
The Application form will be applied through the online mode. Candidates can go below for the application form:
- Online Apply:Candidates are nitrified to visit the official website to apply. Here we are informing you all to enter the details by reading all the rules regarding the application form. Candidates are remembered to take review before clicking of the submit. First, you have to review and then you can submit the form.
- Offline Apply:Candidates can get the application form from the official website by paying the application fee of Rs. 900/- from the following sources:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
How to make Math’s study easy|
For SRMJEEE notification – Click Here: <——————
For Apply Online to SRMJEEE – Click Here <—————–
SRMJEEE – 2017 – Pattern of Question paper For B. Tech and Health Sciences underGraduate Programs:
|Sr. Number||Paper Details|
|1||Part 1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|2||Part 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|3||Part 3: Mathematics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|4||Part 4: Biology 50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|5||Negative mark of ‘1’ for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and ‘0.7’ for every wrong answer in biology|
|6||Total weight age 315 marks|
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form fee: The application fee is necessary to deposit for the candidates. Here we are telling you about the application form as follow.
- Candidates are needed to deposit the fee through the online mode as they can use the online official site to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can deposit the fee by the demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in the favor of the SRMIST which is payable at Chennai.
- And last candidates can deposit the 1000/- rupees to get the application form from the various sources as mentioned above.
Selection Process: Candidates will select through the counseling and it also depends on the total seats in the colleges. For selection, candidates need to obtain high rank.
Result: The result will be announced in a short period as rank list and counseling.
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form:
SRM University has offered the SRMJEEE Application Form, for those candidates who are going to take admission in the University for the B. Tech program. The last date of the application form is March 2017. Check the official site srmuniv.ac.in for details. Leave a comment, if you have any problem regarding the SRM BTech Admission 2017-18, we will assist you an immediate manner.