CUG Recruitment 2016 application form download Central University of Gujarat
CUG Recruitment 2016: Central University of Gujarat (CUG) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant, LDC, UDC, Laboratory Assistant, Technical Assistant, Cook, Driver and other posts. The number of vacancies for these posts is 112
So as per the rules mentioned in the CUG Non Teaching Notification 2016 the candidates could apply for these jobs. So the candidates need to know the qualifications to apply for this CUG Recruitment 2016. By this direct recruitment 112 jobs will be filled by Central University of Gujarat. Written Examination and Interview Process will be conducted at the university to recruited for these jobs.
According to CUG Non Teaching Jobs Notification 2016, Master’s Degree / Post Graduation in relevant trade from any recognized Board or Institution with minimum pass percentage of marks is the desired qualification. Mode of application is online to apply for Central University of Gujarat LDC DUC Notification 2016 and last date to apply is 28th October 2016.
Central University, Gujarat (CUG) Recruitment 2016 Complete Details:
Total No.of Posts: 112
Name of the Posts: Registrar, STA, LDC, Attendant, Asst, MO, Peon/ MTS and Other
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Official Notification : Download
Important Link : Open
No. Of Posts : 113 Posts
Posts Details :-
Assistant : 08 Posts
Upper Divison Clerk/UDC : 05 Posts
Laboratory Assistant : 07 Posts
Lower Division Clerk/LDC : 15 Posts
Laboratory Attendant : 05 Posts
Peon/Office Attendant /M.T.S. : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CUG Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk :12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board / University. Typing speed of 30w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual type-writer.
- For Laboratory Assistant :Sc. with Chemical sciences/ Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Physical sciences / Instrumentation.
- Nationality :Indian
Age Limit :
- For Lower Division Clerk :18 to 27 years
- For Laboratory Assistant :35 years
- Selection Process:The candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualification. The persons will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the personal Interview.
- Salary details:The candidates those who got selected in the personal Interview will be given a salary as given below:
Registrar: Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000 per month
LDC: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month
Application Fees :
- 500 for general candidates
- 250 for OBC candidates.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application processing fee.
Application fee should be taken DD in favour of “The Finance Officer, Central University of Gujarat” from any nationalized bank and payable at their Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad Branch only
How to apply CUG Non Teaching , UDC LDC Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants need to visit official portal of CUG www.cug.ac.in
- Go to recruitment section and open online application form
- Fill the form with all desired information as per guidelines
- Attach scanned copies of educational qualification, skills and experience
- Pay the application fee based on your category and post
- Cross check the info before submission and avoid the errors
- Finally click on submit button and complete the proces of application on or before last date