West Bengal SSC (WBSSC) Recruitment : LDC/LDA (Group C) Vacancies at www.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal SSC invited application for the post of 599 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Apply Online before 28 December 2015.
Job seekers who found eligible for this post they must apply for application form beforethe closing date of application form which is given below in this page.
More information related to WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, salary scale and applying process are well mentioned below on this page
The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission functions under the administrative control of the Govt. of West Bengal in the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms. The function of the Commission is to select persons for direct recruitment the posts and services in the State Govt. establishments under Gr. B and Gr. C categories. It holds Departmental examinations for promotion to the categories of posts under Gr. B and Gr. C. It also gives advice to the State Government on such matter as may be referred to it.
Lowe Division Clerk (LDC)- 599 Posts
|1||Personal & Administrative Reforms||300||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|2||School Education||36||District Office|
|3||Agriculture Marketing||05||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|5||Irrigation & Waterways||100||District Office|
|6||Irrigation & Waterways||10||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|7||Youth Services||25||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|8||Finance (Revenue)||07||District Office|
|9||Food Processing Industries& Horticulture||04||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|10||Food Processing Industries& Horticulture||26||District Office|
|11||Social Welfare||49||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|12||Correctional Welfare||05||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|13||Industrial Training||02||Secretariat (Directorate)|
|14||Higher Education||20||District Office|
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognised university. However for further details see the detailed advertisement.
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be in between 18 – 40 years as on 01/01/2015. However for age relaxations see the detailed advertisement.
- Application Fee – Candidates (General/OBC) are required to pay Rs. 220/- and Candidates (SC/ST/PH) are to pay Rs. 20/-
- Selection Procedure – Based on the Performance in Written Test and Interview.
- How to Apply – All interested and eligible candidates are required to visit West Bengal Staff Service Commission (WBSSC) Official Websitehttp://wbssc.gov.in/ and fill the On-line Application Form.
ge Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Candidates as per the rules.
Examination Fee & Processing Fee :-
- For General and OBC Candidates : 220/- (Rs. 200+Rs. 20/- Processing Fee).
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: 20/- (Processing Fee).
- Part – I Examination.
- Part – II Examination.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/11/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/12/2015.
How To Apply WBSSC Recruitment 2015 :-
Eligible candidate who are going to apply the application form through online mode on or before the last date, should follow the following steps which is mentioned below:
- Candidate should visit the official websitewbssc.gov.in.
- Read all the instruction from this website which is important.
- Candidate should click on apply online.
- Fill the application form with carefully without any error.
- Upload the recent passport size photo and signature which should be clear and visible.
- Click on submit button after recheck all the details.
- Candidate will pay the application fee through debit/credit card or Net banking .
- Now take print out of application form for future use.
- Candidate will note down the registration no. that will be generated during the registration of application form.