BANK OF BARODA RECRUITMENT 2016 (PROBATIONARY OFFICER) www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda is one of the nationalized banks in India which has been widely spread with the various branches across the country. It is one of the BIG FOUR BANKS of the country. It comes after State Bank of India (SBI) in term of largest banks in India. It was founded on 20th July 1908 by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III and nationalized on 09th July 1969. Now, it is the Central Government owned Banking and Financial Services Company headquartered in Vadodara. The corporate office of this organization located at Mumbai in Maharashtra state. It is designated as a profit making Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) by the Government of India (GOI). In 2015, it had total assets of $11.3.3 billion. The official website of BOB is www.bankofbaroda.co.in. This organization is running with a network of more than 5300 branches in India as well as abroad and over 8000 ATMs.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES –
Name of the Organizer: BANK OF BARODA
Kind of Page Category: Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Total Number of Posts: 400
Vacancy Name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
Type of Exam: Online (Objective + Descriptive)
Examination Date: 25.09.2016 (tentative)
Call Letter Download Date: 10-15 days prior exam
Location – Across India.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION –
2 hours (120 minutes)
|English||02||50||½ hour (30 minutes)|
- Log on to the official website or open a link placed at the bottom.
- Press on a “Careers” tab given at the bottom of a home page.
- Search a link named as “Admit Card for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Examination, 2016” on a next page and then open it.
- Enter your Registration Number, Application Number, Password and Date of Birth in a login page.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- A call letter will download to your device after a valid submission of asked details.
- Hall ticket will display in PDF file format.
- Verify all the details written in admission ticket.
- All the candidates are advised to take print out for the further procedure.
IMPORTANT DATES –
Dates of the event will be updated soon.
EXPECTED DATES OF RESULT –
Generally results are declared within one month of examination. Expected date of results is November 2016. Results of the examination will be declared on the official site of the bank. The candidates need to keep checking the site regularly for any updates and also they can track our site for the latest updates. After the qualification of exams candidate needs to check it email for interview intimation.