MP High Court stenographer Recruitment 2015
MP High court Recruitment 2015, MP High court recruitment for Stenographer, Assistant and Steno Typist 2015, MP High court Stenographer, Assistant garde-III, Steno typist recruitment 2015, MP High court Stenographer
MP High Court Recruitment 2015: The Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has come up with a recruitment notification for the career-oriented candidates who want to make a career in the Law sector. In this notification, regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2015. job seekers for the appointment against the title of Stenographer and Translator (English) under MP HC careers 2015. Candidates who have eligibility as per MP High Court norms can apply via online with the help of internet at the official website of Government of Madhya Pradesh i.e. www.mponline.gov.in
MP High Court stenographer Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details/Post details
Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
Steno Typist: 08 posts
Assistant Grade III: 767 Posts
Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
MP High Court stenographer Recruitment 2015 Salary/Pay Scale
- Stenographer Grade-2:- Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Stenographer Grade-3:- Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Steno typist: – Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Assistant Grade-3:- Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Educational Criteria: The applicants in this MP High Court Recruitment must have completed his Higher Secondary in the 10+2 Pattern. Along with that the candidates must have 1 Years Diploma in Computers with some knowledge of Hindi Stenography and typing for Post NO. 1, 2, 3, 4. For Post No. 5 the applicant must possess a degree with knowledge of typing and 1 years diploma in Computers
HOW TO APPLY MP High Court stenographer Recruitment 2015 :
- Appliers need to login the official website that is “mponline.gov.in” on landing page there is “Application” tab where the job application online is present.
- Fill the form with all mandatory details filled correctly, upload the scan copies of photo and signature.
- Application fee shall be deposited to access the final acceptance of the request though net banking.
- Finally submit the application completed in all manners before the last date depicted below.
Important Links :