Jamia JMI CDOL Distance UG/PG Admissions Form 2016-17:
Jamia Millia Islamia, Centre for Distance & Open Learning (CDOL) has released the Admission Notification & detailed Prospectus for Admissions to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses through Distance mode for the Academic Year 2016-17. Jamia Millia Islamia CDOL Distance Admissions 2016-17 Forms are invited from the Enthusiastic Eligible candidates for Admissions to CDOL, application forms can be filled Online at the Admission portal website of the University.
JMI CDOL 2016-17 Admissions: Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance & Open Learning invites the Online Applications from the UG/ PG Admissions for the session 2016-17. The eligible candidates can apply for admissions to UG/ PG courses by following the Admission Application form link given below. The detailed Eligibility for courses/ Application form submission link/ Admission process/ CDOL Admit cards etc are given below.
JMI CDOL Distance 2016-17 Application Form
Click here to Apply Online
The candidates willing to take Admissions to Distance Courses in CDOL Jamia Millia Islamia can get the Application Forms and Admission Guideline online from our portal website. Filled-in Application Forms can be submitted at the CDOL or concerned Study Center during the admission period along with the application fee.
For UG/ PG (Except B.Ed): RS. 300/- and RS. 500/- for B.Ed
Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favor of Jamia Millia Islamia payable at New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia CDOL 2016-17 Admissions
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Required Eligibility|
|1||MA English (MEG)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|2||MA Hindi (MHD)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|3||MA Sociology (MAS)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|4||MA History (MAH)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|5||MA Human Resource Management (MHRM)||At least 45% marks in Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) from a recognized university OR
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with two year full time experience in the relevant field
|6||MA Public Administration (MAPA)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|7||MA Political Science (MAPS)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|8||Masters in Commerce (MCOM)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|9||MA Education (MAE)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized university|
|10||Bachelor of Education (BED)||i) Candidate with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce Humanity
ii) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
iii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode
|11||Bachelor of Arts (GENERAL)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|12||Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|13||Bachelor of Commerce – International Business and Finance (BCIBF)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|14||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|15||Post-Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (PGDGC)||· Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with not less than 50% marks OR
· Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with not less than 45% marks with at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree Examination OR
· Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with two year full time teaching/counselling experience on Temporary/ Permanent basis in a Primary/ Secondary/Sr. Secondary School/Institution/ NGOs/ Hospitals recognized by Centre /State / Union Territory
|16||Post-Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI)||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks|
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission List 2016
CDOL/Study Centre will notify the shortlisted Candidates for admission on the University website/Study Centre, one week after the last date of submission of application forms.
List of provisionally admitted candidates shall be displayed on the University website/Notice Board of the concerned Study Centre, after the last date of completion of admission formalities.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Three passport size photographs.
- Certificates in support of educational qualification(s) and age.
- Experience certificate (wherever applicable)
- SC/ST certificate in case of B.Ed. Programme for relaxation in eligibility as per Government of India norms.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, in original, from the institution last attended (in case of Masters and Bachelors Programmes) must be submitted within 60 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Demand Draft for the Programme Fee should carry the candidates name, programme code and application from number on its reverse.
- Students of the Jamia Millia Islamia have to submit documentary proof for enrollment number if allotted earlier by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (wherever applicable).
Identity Card will be issued only to students whose admission is completed in all respects (after due process of verification). Students should produce three passport size photographs along with the prescribed form for the issue of Identity Card at the time of verification.
Last Date for Application submission for UG/ PG Admissions: 31-10-2016
Website of the University: www.jmi.ac.in