Jharkhand TET (JTET) Online Application Form 2016,Notification,Apply Online,Syllabus:
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the advertisement for JTET with notification for the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2016. Jharkhand Academic Council for determining the eligibility of the candidates for appointment as a teacher at Elementary & Secondary schools Level in the state is shortly going to invite the Applications from the eligible candidates. Prior to the Application submission JAC has displayed the detailed Examination notification for JTET 2016 With JTET Online Application Form 2016.
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2016: As per notification Jharkhand Academic Council is going to issue the JTET 2016 detailed examination notification on the website portal of the Council Entrance 2016 & from the commencement date Online Applications to be filled for the JTET 2016. JTET 2016 Eligibility/ Exam date schedule/ Exam syllabus/ Online Application process-date-schedule are stated under. All the Applicants Can Apply For JTET From 8th September 2016 (08-09-2016) to 5th of October 2016 (05-10-2016).
Name of the Department: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)
Name of the Category: Examination Notification
Name of the Exam: Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2016
JTET 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria as required, may apply for the JTET 2016 by Applying Online at the council website JTET-2016 Registration link on or prior to the last date of Registration/ submission of Application With following Keywords JTET Syllabus,Jharkhand TET 2016,JAC TET 2016,Jjharkhand TET Online Application Form,JTET Online,Jharkhand TET 2016 The detail consisting JTET 2016 Registration comprising Application form submission starting date/ last date for Application submission date/ payment of fee etc will be notified soon.
Application Fee Jharkhand TET 2016:
The General candidates will have to pay RS 500 whereas, the SC/ST category candidate will have to pay RS 250 as the application fee.
झारखंड शैक्षणिक परिषद (जेएसी) द्वारा राज्य के प्रारम्भिक विद्यालयों में सहायक शिक्षक और उर्दू सहायक शिक्षक पद पर नियुक्ति की जांच हेतु शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (TET) में शामिल होने के लिए विभाग द्वारा ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया है आठ सभी योग्य अभियार्थी 08th सितंबर 2016 (08-09-2016) से 5th अक्टूबर 2016 (05-10-2016) तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है |
Instruction for Online Correction in Particulars :-> 12-10-2016(15:00 Hrs) to 22-10-2016 (20:00 Hrs)
Jharkhand JTET 2016 Required Eligibility
Class I-V (Primary Level)-
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 % marks & passed or appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks & passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks & passed or appearing in final 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
- Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2016:
- Applicants having Graduation Degree and appearing in final 2 year D.Ed
- Candidates having Graduation Degree with at least 45, 50% percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed
- Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
- A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for JAC TET.
JAC TET 2016 Apply Online
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Notification 47/2016 in respect of conducting the Jharkhand Teacher Eligiblity Test (JTET) 2016 in the subsequent Paragraphs. Online Registration has commenced on the 8th of September 2016 (13.09.2016) with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 5th of October 2016 (05.10.2016)
- The candidates will have to apply online and for that they will have to visit the official website: jac.nic.in
- Go through the detailed instructions available on the website.
- The candidates will have to register with the basic information and once the registration process is complete the login credentials will be provided
- With the login credentials the candidates can access the application form
- The candidates will have to fill up the application form with correct and relevant details
- A scanned copy of the photograph and signature must be kept handy
- The candidates will have to upload them wherever mentioned
- Now pay the application fee that is stated on the website
- Once the transaction details and everything has been updated, verify the details and submit
- A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to keep safely for future reference
|Date for updation of Examination JTET 2016 Brochure:||Click here|
|Date of starting of Online Applications:||Click here|
|Date of Starting of Online payment of fee:||Click here|
|Last date for Online registration:||Click here|
|Last date for payment of Fee:||Click here|
JAC TET 2016 Syllabus
JAC TET 2016 Scheme:
consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers & for their:
- Paper I: To become teachers for classes I-V in Jharkhand primary school.
- Paper II: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Jharkhand upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Jharkhand TET 2016 Syllabus: (See Notification detailed)
JAC TET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
JAC TET 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Jharkhand TET Results 2016 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Jharkhand are waiting for the results, An JAC TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Jharkhand TET exam 2016 the exam will be considered as JAC TET pass.
Jharkhand Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc accordance with their extant reservation policy of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2016. JAC TET Should give weightage to the Jharkhand TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the JAC TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
Website of the JTET: www.jac.nic.in