www.ccl.gov.in recruitment 2016
Mining Sirdar recruitment notification is produced by the Central Coalfields Limited. The recommended Offline application can be read at the CCL website http://ccl.gov.in/. It is possible to see the CCL Recruitment 2016 link at the bottom part of this page to get more facts
Good opportunity for the candidates who were willing for the jobs.
The Central Coalfields Limited has announced the advertisement for the eligible candidates as they are going to fill up the 1035 vacancies of Mining Sirdar & Other posts.
Total Vacancies: 878
|Name of Post||No. of vacancies||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Overman||148||Rs.19035/-||Valid Overman’s Competency
certificate from DGMS
|Mining Sirdar||349||Certificate & of Mining Sirdar|
|Deputy Surveyor||40||10th Pass|
|Assistant Foreman (Electrical)||143||Diploma in Electrical|
|Electrician(Non-Excv.)/ Technician||198||Rs.617/- (Daily Wages)||10th with ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||14||Rs.19,035/-||10th with ITI certificate in relevant trade|
|Overseer (Civil)||33||10th with Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|EP Electrician (Excavation)/ Tech||64||Rs.617/- (Daily Wages)||10th with ITI certificate in relevant trade|
|Staff Nurse||39||Rs.19035/-||12th along with grade ‘A’ Diploma in nursing|
|Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee)||01||Diploma in respective technology|
|Pharmacist (Trainee)||04||12th along with diploma in pharmacy|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||01||Diploma in respective technology|
|Technician (Dental)||01||Rs.17605/-||Higher Secondary (10+2) with
Diploma in Dentistry/ Dental Technology
Eligibility Criteria for CCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Revenue Inspector : Matriculation with Amanat Examination Certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from ITI/equivalent recognized certificate in surveyorship, having 06 years experience working as Amin under State Government or any local authority
- For Overseer (Civil) : Matriculation with recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering (Minimum 3 Years Course).
- For EP Electrician (Excavation)/Tech : Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade with Statutory Certificate as per I.E Rules and Must have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act – 1961.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years as on 30.03.2016
General and OBC category candidate will first have to make payment of the examination fee of Rs.100/-.
Deserve aspirants will be selected on this based on the performance in the written examination.
How to apply:
1 ) Candidates can apply Offline at http://ccl.gov.in/.
2 ) Check the CCL Recruitment Notification cautiously.
3 ) Download the application form and fill it up in prescribed format.
4 ) Send the filled form to the address given below.
Candidates are recommended to confirm that they are fulfilling the eligibility demands according to the notification for the posts prior to applying. Please read the notification carefully.
The Room No. 301,
Central Coalfields Limited,
Darbhanga House, Ranchi 834029.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.04.2016
- Last Date of Submission of Hard-Copy of Online Application : 16.05.2016
Important Links :