This exam is conducted every year to recruit eligible and skilled candidates on Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Exam is conducted on various centers and thousands of candidates appear in exam to get selected. This exam conducted in large scale.
About SSC: – Staff Selection commission is an Indian recruitment agency responsible to conduct Civil Services Examination, Defense Service Examination, and Engineering Service Examination, recruit skilled and talented candidates for various posts.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 -2017: –
Exam Pattern: As we know the value of exam pattern. Candidates who are going to appear in this examination should need to know the exam pattern because after this they will able to plan that how to manage their time in exam. So here we have the syllabus.
Revised Scheme Of SSC CHSL Exam (Tier 2 & 3)
Government Jobs 2016-17
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- It will contain 200 objective type questions.
- It will have 4 sections mentioned in below drawn table.
- 25 negative marks will be awarded for any wrong answer.
>> Download SSC CHSL 10+2 2017 Admit card <———
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017: – Candidates should also know the SSC CHSL Syllabus because preparation of those topics which are not in syllabus is just waste of time. So here we are presenting the syllabus subject wise.
Check SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18
General Intelligence:-Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation , Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number classification, Drawing inferences , Figural Classification , Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series,
How to make Math’s study easy
Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics if any Numerical operations etc.
English Language: -Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: –
- Number Systems:Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Geometry:Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Algebra:Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Mensuration:Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with
triangular or square Base
- Trigonometry:Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.
- Statistical Charts:Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness: –Questions in SSC CHSL / LDC / DEO Syllabus of general awareness section are based on knowledge of current affairs, facts relating to India’s History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research and Neighboring Countries.
>> Update you Current G.K. – Daily G.k. Current Affairs <———-
SSC CHSL Exam pattern & Syllabus 2016-2017: –
We have tried to mention all the details about SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Syllabus and exam pattern here. If any candidates want to get any other information he/she can visit official website.