Railway PWD Group D Recruitment 2016 : RRC Group D Notification 2016
Railway PWD Group D Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 1884 RRC Group D Vacancies: Looking for Railway Group D Recruitment announced of special recruitment drive for PwD candidates. RRC Group D Recruitment and Railway notification 01/2015 has been announced.
RRC Group D Notification 2016 – Apply Online for 1884 Vacancies: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cells has published a Special Recruitment Drive notification for PWD candidates for the recruitment of 1884 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-01-2016 at 17:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
- Name of Post – Group D (Class 4th)
- of posts – 1884 (For all over the country)
- Name of Drive – Special Recruitment Drive for Physical Challenged/ Handicapped Persons (VH, OH, HH, OL)
- Mode of Submission of Application Form – Online Only
- Qualification – 10th/ Matric/ ITI Passed from any recognized board.
- Age – 18 to 42 years (For Relaxation please see the advt. below)
- Pay Scale – 5200-20200 Plus 1800/- grade pay.
- Application Fee – Exempted (NIL)
- Last Date of Submission of Form – 31.01.2016 (Till 05:00 PM)
- Examination Schedule – 15 February to 28 February (Tentatively)
Name of RRC, and Number of Vacancies Advertised
Mumbai, Western Railway- 117 Vacancies
Jaipur, North Western Railway- 10 Vacancies
Allahabad, North Central Railway- 370 Vacancies
Hubli, South Western Railway- 214 Vacancies
Jabalpur, West Central Railway- 125 Vacancies
Bhubaneshwar, East Coast Railway- 23 Vacancies
Bilaspur, South East Central Railway- 04 Vacancies
Chennai, Southern Railway- 63 Vacancies
Delhi, Northern Railway- 166 Vacancies
Guwahati, Northeast Frontier Railway- 16 Vacancies
Kolkata, Eastern Railway- 116 Vacancies
Kolkata, South Eastern Railway- 73 Vacancies
Mumbai, Central Railway- 397 Vacancies
Patna, East Central Railway- 45 Vacancies
Gorakhpur, North Eastern Railway- 84 Vacancies
Secunderabad, South Central Railway- 61 Vacancies
Age Limit – The eligible candidate’s age should be 18yrs to 42yrs as on 01-01-2016. Candidate’s age relaxation has applicable upto 15yrs for SC/ ST, 13yrs for OBC and 10yrs for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification – The eligible candidates should be passed 10th or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Selection Process – The eligible candidates will be selected only based on online test and medical fitness test.
How to Apply –
- Candidates should Scan recently passport size photograph, Signature and Cast certificates
02. Candidates must have email Id andMobile Number
03. Visit official website www.rrcnr.org
04. Click on “CEN 1/2015 for PWD candidates” >> Click on Apply online
05. Fill required details >> upload recently scanned documents
06. Click on summit and take printout for further use.
Very Very Important :
Candidates must ensure before selecting the Zonal Railway for applying Online that vacancies for his/her particular Physical Disability is available on that particular Zonal Railway. In the event, if candidate still select that Railway where vacancies for his/herparticular physical disability is not notified, his/her application shall get rejected
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 01-01-2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31-01-2016
Last Date for Reprint Application: 05-02-2016
Date of Online Fee Payment: 01-01-2016 to 31-01-2016.
Date of Written/ Online Examination: Between 15-02-2016 to 18-02-2016.