REAP-2016 Seat Allotment – www.rtu.ac.in
REAP Counselling Procedure 2016, REAP Option Filling Form 2016, RPET 2016 Counselling Schedule, REAP 2016 Counselling Schedule, Counselling Seat Allotment Process for REAP 2016
.REAP 2016 Seat Allotment is based on merit basis of either JEE Main or Class 12 result of the aspirants. Candidates will be given admissions to first year of undergraduate programmes leading to Bachelor’s degree in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech. / B.E.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions
During REAP 2016 Seat Allotment, the choices submitted by the candidates will be processed centrally and seats will be allotted in the order of merit on the basis of the locked choices. The allotment of institute and branch to the candidate will be carried out through the computer software by strictly following the order of REAP 2016 Merit, seats available and the order of options filled in by the candidate.
Details Published in REAP 2016 Architecture Allotment Letter :
REAP 2016 Seat Allotment Letter for B.Tech Programs Contains the following Details
- REAP 2016Registration Number,
- REAP 2016 Applicants Name,
- Applicants Father Name,
- Applicants Mother Name,
- Basis ofAllotment Opted by Candidate
- Name of the Institute / College Allotted
- Name of Branch / Course Allotted and
- REAP 2016 Counseling Dates & Schedules for DocumentVerification and Reporting
Important Dates: –
- Commencement Date of Submission of Online Application: – 17th May 2016.
- Commencement date of choice filling: 20th May 2016.
- Last Date of depositing the fees through e-Mitra : 14-06-2016
- Date of closure for filling of the online application: 14-06-2016
- Last date of choice filling and locking: 16-06-2016
Seat Allotment of REAP 2016 will be declared on the choice-cum-merit basis as per the options filled in by the candidat